Terms & Conditions
Law and territory
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the India courts
Arambol Hammocks Website
Arambol website, found under the www.192.168.1.42/arambol, is operated by Red Earth Handicrafts Pvt. Ltd., an Indian Incorporate Company, owner, manufacturer, wholesaler and retailer of Arambol Hammocks registered brand of products. References to ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’ shall be deemed to be references to Red Earth Handicrafts Pvt./Arambol Hammocks. References to ‘you’, and ‘your’ shall be deemed to be references to the person(s) placing an order via this website.
Customer Service Number:
Arambol Hammock is presently relocation in Mandrem Goa, India. You may call us from Monday until Sunday, 9:30 am – 6:00 pm, at these Indian mobile numbers: +91 9619175722/ +91 7798906816 from November to mid-April. We are reachable the whole year round via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Arambol Hammocks Indian website is operative from November 1, to March 31. It’s use is restricted to India.
Prices are exclusive of VAT and inclusive of delivery charges.
We are entitled to make adjustments to the price to take account of any increase in our suppliers’ prices, or the imposition of any taxes or duties, at any time.
Payment and taxes
We accept payment through cheque and bank tranfert. All transactions are in Indian Rupees (₹). All prices quoted in our website are quoted in Indian Rupees (₹). Indian Sales Tax (VAT) is added to the quote prices as well. The current rate of VAT is 12,5%.
We offer a 15 Days from delivery Money Back Guarantee on every product sold through our website, – unused and in its original packing. Should you wish, for any reason to return an item you are unhappy with, you must first contact us:
- via e-mail email@example.com
- by phoning between 9:30 am – 6:00 pm, at these Indian mobile numbers: +91 9619175722/ +91 7798195566 from mid-November to mid-March
Unless mutually agreed upon, all refunds will be provided through the same mode of payment that was use for the purchase:
- Bank transfer
within 7 business days upon receipt of the returned merchandise.
Please note that handling and shipping fees will not be refunded unless the merchandise is covered under warranty (see below). Please follow up with your respective bank account completion of refund process by Arambol Hammocks. In case of cheque refunds, additional time may be required to ship the cheque to the customer.
Conditions for Return
- Products/ Items should be UNUSED. Please note that return of hammocks that have been used for any amount of time will not be accepted.
- For return of Damaged during delivery products/ Defective products, make sure to notify us within 48 hours of reception/delivery
- In case of Damaged during delivery products/ Defective products, refund will be provided only in case replacement for the same product is not available
- Please do not accept any products with damaged/ tampered packaging (excludes normal wear & tear and markings on the outer surface of the package, acceptable in the transit process)
- Products should be returned in their original packaging along with the original labels and invoices
- It is advised that the goods be returned to us well packed to Make sure that the goods are not getting damaged in transit
- Return of products damaged after delivery to the customer will not be accepted.
- If accessories/goods that were part of the order are missing in the package, please bring it to our attention within 48 hours of reception/delivery. Arambol Hammocks take complete responsibility and cost involved in sending the missing accessories/goods to the customer as soon as possible.
- Please make sure that a copy of your invoice and payment proof are included as this will help speed up the refund process. Any comments regarding the reason for return are greatly appreciated.
- The customer is responsible for the postage costs incurred when returning items.
- When returning items you are strongly recommended to obtain proof of posting/sending. Please note that we cannot accept responsibility for parcels lost in transit.
- Any item purchased via telephone or internet must be returned directly to:
Red Earth Handicrafts Pvt. Ltd., c/o Kishor Parsekar, 380 Junas Wada. Mandrem, Pernem, Goa – 403 527
- Please note that, in case of goods being returned, the products must be sent back to reach us during our seasonal activities from mid-November to mid-March. Our activities are suspended from mid-March to mid-November, every year. If ever a return is necessary and it happens to be in this period, kindly acknowledged us through email so we can agree on an alternative procedure.
All products offered on our website come with a one year manufacturer’s warranty against any material manufacturing defects. Should you have any problems, please contact us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org before returning the defective item to us. Any defective item will be replaced at no cost to you. Please be aware that manufacturing defects do not include damage caused by any animals (domestic or wild), willful changes to the construction of the item, exposure to rain and/or excessive sun, or improper use of the item. The warranty will be in effect for one year from the date of purchase. Please retain your Paypal receipt or Bank Statement as they may be required.
We ship in-stock merchandise out within 7 to 10 business days after receiving the payment of your purchase.
Our standard shipping is via Indian Post Service. All dates quoted for delivery are estimated delivery dates only and may be subject to change and we can accept no liability for any loss or damage (whether direct or indirect) for delivery at any time other than the estimated date for delivery.
Conformity of goods
We take every care to ensure that the description and specification of our products are correct at the time of publishing. However, specifications and descriptions of products on this website are not intended to be binding and are intended only to give a general description of the products.
Furthermore, while the colour reproduction of the products is a close representation, we cannot accept any responsibility for any variation in colour caused by the browser software or computer system used by you, as well as for differences occurring in yearly production, or due to the handcrafted nature of our products.
Batik Tied dyed and Screenprints are a handcrafted process. Each and every piece coloured in Batik Tied Dyes style is tied by hand to create the distinctive “Sun” pattern. So, as with any handcrafted process of the kind, there are variations in colour intensity as well as in pattern size. Zebra Print is table screen printed, so contrary to mechanized printing, the screen movement and the ink passages are done manually. Occasional visible traces of the overlapping, or passage of the printing screen participate to the beauty of the print and cannot be considered a defect.
Availability of products:
We endeavour to display through this website all items in our current range. We aim to hold stock of all styles and sizes as long as possible. However, a few factors are influencing the availability of our products:
- Due to seasonal weather conditions (Monsoon), our production schedule is from November to February
- Due to the handcrafted nature of our products, production takes time and is done in Limited Edition
Items that are out of stock may take longer, or be not available until our next season of production.